Frequently Asked Questions by the Doctors
1. I am the head of my transplant center and we manage the patients as a team? How can we use Transplant Care app?
If you want the each of your team member to be able to use their role-specific app, please consider our enterprise version http://www.gridsensehealth.com.
In the enterprise version you would get a solution configured for multiple users based on your access policy. Each of your team member (coordinators or doctors) can download the app on their phone.
Should you have a need for more collaboration and role-based access within your transplant center, we can offer you a transplant-center version of the software. Write to us for more details at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. I have downloaded the app and also got my account details. I do not see any patients.
You need to tell your patients to download the Transplant Care app for patients. You need to add your patients in your app. Patients will be sent a mail with their account details and link to download the app.
3. Will doctors from other transplant centers be able to see my patient’s name or contact details?
NO, you alone will be able to see your patients’ names and contact details.
4. Will from other transplant centers be able to see any detail about the medicines I prescribe to my patients?
NO, no information of any of your patients, personal, demographic or medical will be visible to any other doctor using this app. You patient will be notified when you change the dosage or change the care plan.
5. Will the patients be able to see a a list of the other transplant doctors using the Transplant app?
NO, patients do not have access to names of other doctors or patients using the app.
6. Will the Transplant Care.org service try to influence patient’s choice of their transplant doctor?
NO, you as their transplant doctor alone decide to add the patients names.
7. How does Transplant Care verify doctor’s credentials?
We speak to the doctors who download the app, we confirm that they are indeed registered as transplant doctors. We do not rate the doctors. Our concern is that only registered practitioners should have access to the app.
Please note that no service from the app can be accessed by the doctor, unless your patient decides to give you access.
8. How will my patients know if I am using the Transplant care app?
Only when you tell them.
9. Using the Transplant Care app is it possible for a transplant doctor to download patient’s data or forward it to another doctor?
NO. Please also note that no data is stored on your phone or the patient’s phone. Only when you are connected to the Internet, will you be able to access the patient data. If you ever misplace or lose your phone, inform us and we will disconnect your account, so that no one else is allowed access to the app.
10. Is it possible to share my app with my transplant center team?
No. This app is designed for one to one contact with your patient.
11. What if I find that the medicines that I prescribe are not there in the app?
No problem, you can add your own medicine names, dosage as well as any special instructions.
12. Will I be liable to any penalties if I miss out seeing the labs and not provide prescription to the patient?
No, in our terms and conditions we have stated it very clearly that the patients should contact the transplant doctor in case of all emergencies or if they do not get any response form the doctor via the app. You should also make it clear to your patients.
13. How much do I have to pay for this app?
We have flexible pricing policy. Please contact us for your needs and we will give you a best pricing plan that works for you.
14. What do I do to get my patients to use the app?
Simply add patients using your app. You can decide how you want to charge the patient for the app.
15. Who will provide help to my patients in using the app?
We have a help line for the patients and will take care of that. We have created a 4-fould pocket guide for patients and the copies of which are available.
Please write to email@example.com for the same. You can stock the copies in your clinic and hand it out to patients.
16. I have a large number of patients in the post-follow up mode. Can they use the app?
Yes, absolutely. Send us the list of patients, we will work with you in uploading bulk data.
If you still have any more queries or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.